Courses run on Tuesday mornings (10.30 – 12.30 p.m.) and Tuesday afternoons (2-4 p.m.) at Luther King House.
Coffee is available in the restaurant from 10a.m. and lunch from 12.30.
Each course offers an opportunity to explore well-known pieces of music and to meet other like-minded music lovers.
Courses in 2018
- Tuesday 10 April (9 weeks): Chamber music through the ages
- Tuesday 3 July (6 weeks): An introduction to Renaissance music
- Tuesday 2 October (10 weeks): The life and works of Felix Mendelssohn (1809-47)
Courses in 2019
- Tuesday 22 January (10 weeks): The music of Debussy and Ravel
- Tuesday 23 April (9 weeks): The life and music of Gustav Mahler (1860-1911)
- Tuesday 9 July (6 weeks): Baroque Music (1600-1750)